Our responsibility is taking care of environment. In today’s environment LED lights are considered as Eco friendly. Below are some reasons which can define that LED lights are actually Eco Friendly
Here are some reasons why LED lights are Eco friendly:
- LED lights have exceptionally long life. Lifetime of an LED light source can be up to 25 times longer than that of traditional light sources.
- LED lights are up to 80% more efficient than traditional lighting such as fluorescent and incandescent lights.
- LED lights save energy which makes it eco friendly and also reduces electricity bill.
- Almost all the types of LED lights can be recycled and reused, minimising the impacts of landfills.
- LED light uses energy to reduce the demand from power plants and decreases greenhouse gas emission.
- LED are a rapidly advancing technology that use energy more efficiently.
- LED lights do not contain any toxic elements such as mercury. This is directly related to the protection of environment from toxic waste.